Injury Management for Workers
This course has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of the injury management process, their rights and responsibilities regarding injury management, and the steps they need to take if injured at work.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what to do if you are injured or made ill in your workplace
- the rights and responsibilities of injured workers when reporting an incident in the workplace, and
- the processes and procedures used to get you back to work safely and quickly.
The course features:
- Adaptics - Kineo's 'smart technology'
- Mobile responsive
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
The course has been designed to provide training for employees in Australian organisations.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription