Hazardous Chemicals for Managers and Supervisors
This course has been developed to provide people in supervisory roles with an understanding of how to manage hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- your legal obligations in relation to the management of hazardous chemicals in the workplace
- the hazard management process as it applies to hazardous chemicals, which includes how to identify, assess, control, monitor and review their use
- the purpose of policies and procedures covering the use of hazardous chemicals
- how to develop and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) and support these with appropriate training, and
- emergency planning considerations.
The course features:
- Adaptics - Kineo's 'smart technology'
- Mobile responsive
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is aimed at all managers of staff and for those responsible for the management of hazardous chemicals in the Australian workplace.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription