Risk Management for Managers and Supervisors
This course has been developed to provide managers and supervisors with an understanding of how risk is managed in the workplace and their role in reducing risk.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- how and why work health and safety (WHS) risks are managed in the workplace
- when a risk management approach should be applied
- how to identify hazards
- how to assess risk
- how risk controls should be applied, monitored and reviewed, and
- the importance and benefits of consulting with workers.
The course features:
- Adaptics - Kineo's 'smart technology'
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is aimed at all managers and supervisors in the Australian workplace.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription