This course has been developed to provide an understanding of how to set up a safe, healthy and productive office workspace, and how to work safely in an office environment.
The course features:
- Adaptics - Kineo's 'smart technology'
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- multi-device compatible
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- some common health risks in the office environment
- how to set up equipment like chairs and computer screens
- how to arrange the items on your desk
- how to manage problems caused by noise, temperature and lighting, and
- how structuring work tasks and breaks can help to reduce the risk of injury and illness.
The course has been designed to provide training for all workers in Australian organisations.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription